Shipping Times and Costs
Within Canada we offer free shipping for orders totaling $150 and above (before taxes), and charge $15 flat rate for standard shipping. All prices are in CAD.
Please allow 1-3 business days (excluding holidays) for us to ship your order after we process your payment. Once we have shipped your package, we will provide you with a tracking number via email.
Items purchased during a preorder period are not eligible for refund and cannot be cancelled at any time prior to shipping. If a preorder item is purchased with in stock items all items will be shipped together when ready.
Once an order has been placed, unfortunately no changes or cancellations can be made. If you run into any delivery issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Estimated Shipping Times
- We ship all domestic orders via Canada Post with an estimated 2-10 days for delivery
- Standard Expedited - estimated delivery within 4-7 business days from processing of the order
- Xpresspost - estimated delivery within 2-3 business days from processing of the order
- Standard Ground - estimated delivery within 7-10 business days from processing of the order
- Expedited - estimated delivery within 2-3 business days from processing of the order
- Standard - estimated delivery within 1-3 weeks from processing of the order
- Expedited - estimated delivery within 7-10 business days from processing of the order
*These delivery times are estimates only. These do not include delays caused by couriers, customs, credit card verification processing or other delays outside of our control.
Duties & Taxes
For Canadian customers, sales taxes will be charged at the applicable federal and provincial rates of the province to which the order is being shipped. Duties will not be charged.
USA & International
For orders outside of Canada, duties and taxes may be applicable to your purchase. Please note that we do not collect these charges and have no control over them nor can we predict how much they may be. You are responsible for paying these charges should they occur. For more details you can contact your local customs authority.